Park City has several options for food. If you’re looking for casual, then look no further than Main Street Pizza & Noodle.Read More
Don’t miss out on my Park City, UT series.Read More
I can't wait to travel to Morocco. And if you are like me, you are wondering what to do when you get there. Well look no further.
(Courtesy of Forbes Middle East)
- Explore the Marrakech. Wander around the markets and souks. While here walk around Bahia Palace.
- See Chefchaouen. Blue buildings make up this iconic village and create a beautiful sight. While here visit the medina.
- Walk around Merzouga. Nestled in the sand dunes, you might see a few flamingoes in this area of the Sahara Desert.
- Visit Rabat. Rabat is the capital city of Morocco and sits on the Atlantic Ocean. Don't miss walking around the Royal Palace when you visit Rabat.
- Hike the Gorges of Dades. The views here are so amazing.
- Take in the sights at Ouzoud Waterfall. You can see the Atlas Mountains here. If you swim in the falls do so at your own risk; the falls aren't patrolled and have dangerous currents.
- See the arches of Legzira Beach. Only some of the arches remain, so make sure you admire the breathtaking red cliffs and arches. Sunset is the best time to visit. After you watch the sunset, enjoy dinner.