I am back again and talking about the happiest and most magical place on Earth...Disney World!
(Courtesy of Disney)
There are so many fun things to do in Disney World but today I am popping in to talk about my 10 favorite things to do when there.
- See the Indiana Jones show. I love to watch this show when I go.
- Watch the fireworks at night. This may come as a surprise with all there is to do there but for someone whose birthday is on the 4th of July, well I love to watch fireworks. (At Christmastime it is fun to see the fireworks with lit up trees in the foreground.)
- Go watch the Lion King show. The dancers, and the performance in general, are amazing.
- Go on Everest Ride. It is quite the roller coaster but I love this ride.
- Eat my way through Epcot. All the countries and all the good food...enough said!
- After a near food coma, I love to go on Soarin'. The ride is so relaxing and calm after eating so much. And it smells so good with the ocean smells and smell of orange trees.
- Go on classic rides like Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean. These rides have been around for a long time and take most people back to past times.
- Especially if it is summertime and hot out, I love to go on Splash Mountain. It is a great way to cool down.
- Watch It Is Tough To Be A Bug. The putrid smell of the spray, the water spray, and the illusion of things crawling at your feet is so fun.
- Last, but certainly not least, visit characters such as Goofy, and definitely Mickey. It wouldn't be a trip to Disney World without visiting Mickey!
I recommend getting a tour guide to be able to skip to the front of even Fast Pass lines.